Development of advanced energy storage solutions. These solutions, based on power and control electronics, meet the energy manageability needs with regard to generation, distribution and consumption.
- Integration of battery storage in renewable energy generation plants (PV, wind power, marine, etc.).
- Integration of battery energy storage or supercapacitors in power grids.
- Integration of battery energy storage for homes and end consumers.
- Self-consumption. To facilitate self-consumption through the generation of own energy (PV) and storage in order to efficiently manage consumption.
- Management of the generation of non-manageable power sources (e.g. renewable energy) (Output Smoothing). To reduce the variability in the generation of renewable energy sources.
- Peak Shaving. To reduce the grid energy consumption at peak periods.
- Time Shifting. To reduce the cost of the energy consumed
- Active Power Support
- Spinning Reserve. To have energy available in the event of a grid outage.
- Frequency Regulation. To support grid frequency stability by providing or consuming active power.
- Reactive Power Support. To support grid voltage stability by providing or consuming reactive power.
- Islanding or Off-grid. To permit grid generation and operation when there is no connection to the electric grid.
- Black Start. To start the electrical system, by providing a synchronization frequency for the energy generation sources.
Utility scale solutions
Battery inverter directed at DC-coupled solar-plus-storage hybrid systems.
Three-phase battery inverter with a single power block and 1,500V technology directed at AC-coupled energy storage systems.
Battery inverter for utility scale application directed at AC-coupled energy storage systems.
Three-phase transformerless storage inverter with a battery voltage range up to 1,500 Vdc, directed at AC-coupled energy storage systems.
MV turnkey solution up to 7.65 MVA, with all the elements integrated on a full skid, equipped with one or two STORAGE 3Power C Series inverters.
Power plant control system (PPC) to guarantee the quality and stability of the electric supply.
Residential, commercial and industrial solutions
Energy storage solution composed by Ingeteam's hybrid inverter and Ingeteam's Li-ion residential battery INGECON® SUN STORAGE Battery 52H.
Energy storage system for C&I application composed by the storage inverter and the HV batteries.