INGEPAC™ EF LD is a phase-segregated line differential protection relay, designed for main protection of power lines and underground cables on all voltage levels.
It also includes a complete distance protection scheme of 5 zones, in order to increase the security in case of failure of the communication channel.
INGEPAC™ EF LD supports dual CT inputs to monitor both breakers individually, making it the best solution suitable for multibreaker schemes, such us breaker and a half or ring applications.
- Line differential protection (instantaneous and restrained)
- Suitable for double lines and lines with capacitive voltage transformers
- Up to 2 communication ports (FO single-mode, C37.94 or G703), for 2 or 3 end zones
- Teleprotection and blocking schemes: DTT, PUTT, POTT, etc.
- IEC 61850 native platform
- PRP, HSR and link failover redundancy
- Automatisms, logics under IEC 61131-3 standard
- Captures analog measurements using Sampled Values (SV) protocol, through IEC 61850-9-2 or IEC 61869-9 standards
- Cybersecurity features: sFTP, HTTPs, firewall, audit log, password accessing
- Slave protocol: IEC 61850, DNP 3.0, IEC 870-5-103, PROCOME
- Synchronization sources: IEEE 1588, SNTP or IRIG-B