INGEPAC™ EF ZT is a distance protection relay with five independent zones of operation on which MHO or quadrilateral characteristic can be set independently, suitable for transmission lines or multibreaker configurations such as breaker and a half or ring. It determines the type of fault, differentiating among three-phase, two-phase and earth faults.
INGEPAC™ EF ZT includes backup units for one or two breakers, synchronism checking functions or automatic reclose with different timings for single-pole or three-pole trips. It also provides teleprotection schemes or fault locator function that provides distance to the fault.
- Five zones distance protection with indendent analysis per each phase combination (AN, BN, CN, AB, BC, CA), characteristic (quadrilateral and MHO) and zone
- Single-phase or three-phase trip. Applicable with or without teleprotection schemes
- Distance units supervision: power swing, load encroachment, fuse failure, etc.
- Teleprotection and blowcking schemes: DTT, PUTT, POTT, etc.
- IEC 61850 native platform
- PRP, HSR and link failover redundancy
- Automatisms, logics under IEC 61131-3 standard
- Captures analog measurements using Sampled Values (SV) protocol, through IEC 61850-9-2 or IEC 61869-9 standards
- Cibersecurity features: sFTP, HTTPs, firewall, audit log, password accessing
- Slave protocol: IEC 61850, DNP 3.0, IEC 870-5-103, PROCOME
- Synchronization sources: IEEE 1588, SNTP or IRIG-B