INGEPAC™ EF TD is a range of Intelligent Electronic Devices that provide all the protection and control functionalities required for two and three winding power transformers. It also provides instantaneous and biased differential protection, with harmonics blocking as well as low-impedance restricted earth fault.
INGEPAC™ EF TD provides comprehensive and detailed information, by means of its monitoring and events recording capabilities, these being fundamental elements in an electrical grid’s improvement process.
- Instantaneous and biased differential protection for two and three winding
- Restricted earth fault for transformer and autotransformer (two units)
- Harmonics restraining and blocking (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th)
- Over-excitation (5th harmonic and V/f)
- IEC 61850 native platform
- PRP, HSR and link failover redundancy
- Automatisms, logics under IEC 61131-3 standard
- Captures analog measurements using Sampled Values (SV) protocol, through IEC 61850-9-2 or IEC 61869-9 standards
- Cybersecurity features: sFTP, HTTPs, firewall, audit log, password accessing
- Slave protocol: IEC 61850, DNP 3.0, IEC 870-5-103, PROCOME
- Synchronization sources: IEEE 1588, SNTP or IRIG-B