INGEPAC™ LP CT sensors offer an alternative solution to conventional instrument transformers in a reduced space and at a more competitive cost, being a very complete solution for medium voltage environments.
INGEPAC™ LP CT sensors are of the toroidal type for outdoor service and provide an analog voltage output signal proportional to the primary input current.
INGEPAC™ LP sensors comply with the requirements defined in the IEC 61869-10 standards, thus guaranteeing a measurement accuracy of 0.2 S.
- Accuracy: 0,2 S / 5 P 20
- Accuracy in module: ±0,2%
- Accuracy in argument: 10’
- Operating conditions: -25 ºC up to 40 ºC
- Transformation ratio: 500 A / 225 mV
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Material: epoxy
- Primary voltages: 500 A
- Measurement and protection accuracy
- Smaller cost, size and weight
- Very safe
- Extensive dynamic range
- Ease of installation