Ingeteam will participate from 26 to 28 September in the IEC 61850 Europe 2017, a 3-day conference and exhibition in Amsterdam focusing on experiences, challenges and opportunities for the deployment of IEC 61850 solutions. As every year, it will count on the participation of Electric Utilities, System Integrators, Consultants and Vendors.
Like last year's edition, Ingeteam will be present in the Solution Zone exhibition area, where it will show the INGEPACTM EF
Protection & Control IEDs – which are IEC 61850 compliant in both Station & Process Bus –, the INGESASTM IC3
Substation Central Unit / RTU / Gateway, as well as specific Process Bus IEDs to enable the Digital Substation, such as:
- INGEPACTM EF PB Stand Alone Merging Unit
- RIO Remote I/O Module
- INGEPACTM DA PTC IEC 61850 Digital Interface for primary switchgear control
Participants will also have the opportunity to get to know the latest IEC 61850 projects carried out by Ingeteam, among which the following stand out:
- IEC 61850 Line Differential Protection Scheme for Mixed (IEC 61869-9 Digital Process Bus / Conventional) 220kV Lines.
- IEC 61850 Digital Process Bus based Substation Automation System for 400kV Substation.
- GOOSE Message based Protection Scheme implementation in 132/13.2kV Substation
- IEC 61850 based Secondary S/S w/ Modular Switchgear (CB & LBS) Automation.
Our experts will be happy to provide in-depth information about Ingeteam’s IEC 61850 Station & Process projects, products, solutions and capacities. We look forward to meeting you in Amsterdam!
| PGA - Utility Sales Manager