INGESAS™ IC3 is the unit that allows connection to the main telecontrol centres and runs the logic at substation level. It is a high-performing, highly-reliable and highly-available modular system designed for substation environments, which enables the inclusion of different communications modules with the option of power supply or communication redundancy.
INGESAS™ IC3 provides an embedded HTML5 web server. All the information recolected from the IEDs and INGESAS™ IC3's information could be used to be shown in user-defined panels that can include graphical dynamic objects, historical events list and alarm management.
Additionally, INGESAS™ IC3 performs general logic operations at substation level, and acts as a synchronisation pattern for all the devices connected to the communications network via the NTP protocol
- Client 61850
- Modular system
- Protocol management: IEC 61850, IEC 870-5-104, IEC 870-5-101, IEC 8705-103, DNP3, Modbus, OPC-UA, etc.
- Time synchronisation NTP
- Programmable logic (IEC 61131-3)
- DI/DO capturing
- Redundant configurations PRP / HSR
- Web HMI and sFTP
Redundancy in hot-standby configuration
- Automatic and user-controlled supervision and switching
- Diagnostics and switching control accessible by communications, programmable logic and the display
- The control desks see the dual solution as a single device
- Both the IP address towards the control centre and towards the substation equipment is active in the HOT INGESAS™ IC3
- In the event of switching, the IP of the dual solution will become active in the active device
- PRP architecture: in the event of a failure in one of the networks, information transmission is guaranteed by the other network without any delays