Development of advanced energy storage solutions. These solutions, based on power and control electronics, meet the energy manageability needs with regard to generation, distribution and consumption.
- Integration of battery storage in renewable energy generation plants (PV, wind power, marine, etc.).
- Integration of battery energy storage or supercapacitors in power grids.
- Integration of battery energy storage for homes and end consumers.
- Self-consumption. To facilitate self-consumption through the generation of own energy (PV) and storage in order to efficiently manage consumption.
- Management of the generation of non-manageable power sources (e.g. renewable energy) (Output Smoothing). To reduce the variability in the generation of renewable energy sources.
- Peak Shaving. To reduce the grid energy consumption at peak periods.
- Time Shifting. To reduce the cost of the energy consumed
- Active Power Support
- Spinning Reserve. To have energy available in the event of a grid outage.
- Frequency Regulation. To support grid frequency stability by providing or consuming active power.
- Reactive Power Support. To support grid voltage stability by providing or consuming reactive power.
- Islanding or Off-grid. To permit grid generation and operation when there is no connection to the electric grid.
- Black Start. To start the electrical system, by providing a synchronization frequency for the energy generation sources.
Utility scale solutions
Battery inverter for utility scale application directed at AC-coupled energy storage systems.
Residential, commercial and industrial solutions
Single-phase battery inverter with two integrated photovoltaic inputs for residential and commercial use.