INGESYS™ RCM is a remote condition monitoring solution that allows to capture and log operational data on the various elements of a train for subsequent analysis in a remote and cloud based Maintenance Center using advanced monitoring and analysis tools.
It is designed to improve preventive maintenance of assets on a train with the aim of increasing train availability and operational cost reduction.
Following main characteristics can be highlighted:
- Data acquisition from a wide range of communication networks and fieldbuses in the train
- Data acquisition from physically connected signals
- Communication interfaces and input signals configurable by the user
- Wireless interfaces with remote central servers
- Powerful monitoring and analysis tool based on latest technologies
- Railway standards for rolling stock compliant
Easy integration in train control networks is possible thanks to its wide range of communication interfaces:
- Ethernet based networks with real time protocols like ETHERNET IP/CIP, TRDP, PROFINET, etc.
- CAN, MVB, RS485, etc. fieldbuses
- File transfer to central monitoring servers based on SFTP over 3G, 4G, WiFi networks
INGESYS™ RCM is compliant with standard EN50155 and EN45545 for rolling stock systems in the railway sector.
Ricardo Galdiz Valdovinos | Automation Devices Director