20. 04. 2017
In May and June, Ingeteam will once more be present and exhibiting at both the annual All Energy trade fair and at the CIRED biannual trade fair.
The first event (the largest in the United Kingdom on renewable energies and low carbon emissions), will be an excellent opportunity to present the group’s entire portfolio of products and services. On this occasion, Ingeteam will focus its attention on its solutions based on power electronics for voltage regulation applications and compliance with the STATCOM
grid code, as well as battery energy storage systems for frequency regulation services.
At CIRED (a renowned European trade fair related to electricity distribution grids), Ingeteam will have the opportunity to exhibit its solutions covering the following:
- Protection, control and measurement equipment and communications for electrical substations and MV distribution grids.
- Battery energy storage solutions.
- Hybrid dynamic voltage regulation solutions and grid code compliance (capacitor bank + STATCOM
- Power flow control solutions (SSSC
- Energy management systems for smart grids.
The INGEPAC™ EF
and INGEPAC™ DA family of products complete the range of control and protection devices designed to comply with the typical functional requirements of modern smart grid projects.
Ingeteam is at the heart of this smart grid revolution, providing products and solutions with immediate benefits for energy producers, utility services, industries and end users.
Luis Manuel Sáiz
| Power Electronics Systems Sales
| Business Development Manager