Ingeteam offers its clients comprehensive solutions for connection to the electricity grid for ships moored in port. It includes consultancy for the in-depth analysis of the optimal solution, detailed engineering, specification, supply and commissioning, both of the fundamental elements, as well as the auxiliary elements.
These are the systems known as OPS (Onshore Power Supply) or Cold Ironing, in naval terminology.
- It encompasses modular solutions, ranging from 1 MVA to 44 MVA - higher on demand - and connections in both low and medium voltage, which allows covering vessels of any size and different arrangements of each module.
- OPS solutions are available both for fixed locations, in a conventional electrical room (civil works), as well as in a transportable version, in ISO container or in prefabricated construction.
- Optionally, it can incorporate a SCADA system that allows the customer to monitor and control their installation.
- The solution allows communication with other equipment or SCADAs using different communication protocols (i.e. IEC61850, 101, 104, PROCOME ...).
- Ships prefabricated and pre-tested for quick installation.
- It is a scalable system. It can be expanded by adding modules that provide simultaneous power supply to ships as port needs grow.