INGEPAC™ DA PT are digital multifunctional protection relays, suitable as main protection of feeders or small motors, due to 8 analog channels (4 currents and 4 voltages).
Optionally, INGEPAC™ DA PT includes arc flash detection function that allows to perform general trip if the activation of any available light sensors is detected. Available up to 4 INGEPAC™ LSD light sensors. Tripping can be caused by light detection or light detection monitored by a high-speed overcurrent.
INGEPAC™ DA PT provides comprehensive and detailed information by means of its monitoring and events recording capabilities, these being fundamental elements in an electrical grid’s improvement process.
- Overcurrent, voltage, power and frequency functions
- Motor protection functions (DA PT6 models): 51LR locked rotor, 37, 66, inhibition due to excessive number of pick-ups, 48 protection against excessive starting times, 14 speed switch
- Arc detection: light or light+overcurrent
- IEC 61850 native platform. PRP, HSR and link failover redundancy
- Automatisms, logics under IEC 61131-3 standard
- Cybersecurity features: sFTP, HTTPs, firewall, audit log, password accessing
- Slave protocol: IEC 61850, DNP3.0, IEC 870-5-103, PROCOME