Electrical installation Supervision, carried out under the technical instruction of our Supervisors deployed on-site:
- Assisting in scheduling and planning the fulfilment of installation.
- Being the contact person between Customer and the supplier for clarification of electrical installation documents.
- Advise Customer in installation methods for the suppliers’ equipment.
- Supervise the laying of trays and cables.
- Supervise the termination and connecting of devices and cables.
- Taking responsibility for electrical installation and also taking care of coordination among end-customer and construction personal, recommending and advising solutions to end-customer for any trouble arising during the works.
When the completion of the mechanical installation to a point, where pre-commissioning can begin without any danger for man or machine besides the electrical installation is nearly finished and power as well as test material are made available constantly and sufficiently, with the help of commissioning technicians from customer personnel our pre-Commissioning engineers will supervise the following works:
- Electrical Equipment,
- Automation Equipment,
When Pre-commissioning is completely or nearly complete only then start the commissioning works
Cold commissioning – Functional Test
Tests to be carried out without connection to the process:
- Single and tandem jogging tests.
- Automatic sequences test.
- Emergency sequences test.
Hot Commissioning – Real Process Test
After completion of cold commissioning, the hot commissioning will start with material, under real process conditions.