Ingeteam will contribute to the digitisation of the electricity grid in Morocco with a new contract for remote-control units for a project in Casablanca.
These remote-control units are based on the INGESAS™ IC3 platform and will centralise all the substation’s alarms, statuses, and measurements, which can be displayed on any device thanks to its HTML5-based web server.
INGESAS™ IC3 offers a complete solution for facility information management and delivery to higher levels, given its capacity to handle the most commonplace communication protocols without needing to add more modules, since these are included in the FW at the plant:
- IEC 61850 Client and Server
- IEC 61400 -25 Client and Server
- IEC 60870-5-101 Master and Slave
- ICE 60870-5-104 Client and Server
- IEC 60870-5-103 Master
- DNP 3.0 Master and Slave
- MODBUS RTU / TCP Master and Slave
- PROCOME Series and TCP Master