Ingeteam has a project-oriented organization structure, highly efficient in the management and scheduling of any project. Electric engineering and process definition in medium and high scale projects, including issues such as:
- HV substations, step-down / step-up, up to 220 kV.
- LV distribution centers.
- AC MCC’s full speed & variable speed.
- DC MCC’s.
- LV and HV drives, up to 40 MW, in AC and DC technique; associated motors.
- PLC & DCS’ Control systems, with required I/O´s.
- Process Instrumentation.
- Basic or detailed electric installation engineering.
- Integration and coordination with suppliers within and outside Ingeteam.
- Supervision of the manufactured supplies taking into account the protocols applicable to each activity.
- Software development, including integral tests in our test bench facilities: PLCs, drives, HMI, level II, MES, ERP’s.
- Electrical Installation supervision.
- Commissioning, start-up and fine tuning.
- Technical and process improvements.
- Technical consultancy upon demand. Management and coordination of industrial projects, backed by a vast experience in the iron and steel sector.
Tools for electrical engineering and generation of documentation:
- Autocad plans and 3D modelling (Solid Edge),
- EPLAN P8 as electrical engineering software for the planning and documentation of electrical schematic design projects.
- ETAP / PSCAD / Mathlab / Simulink for electrical calculation,
- MS Project for scheduling,
- Data loggers, type IBA analyzer,
- Engineering tools associated with major market makers
- Web based document control
We have our own test bench, where we can carry out comprehensive tests, prior to the start-up, with simulation of processes in both control and drives tasks, applying tools such as: WinMod and others, thus leading us to decrease dramatically the commissioning periods and matching the increasingly tight and demanding rump-up and resuming production periods according to our customers’ needs.