Process Lines are installations used for surface and/or thermal treatment of strips of steel, aluminum, copper, etc. These treatments are required to regenerate the internal structure, improve finishing and reach dimensional tolerances.
According to the different processes, in Ingeteam Power Technology our references are broad and diverse:
- ETL (Electro-tinning Lines) Up to 250.000 t/y
- EGL (Electro-galvanizing Lines and electrolytic coating processes). From 40.000 up to 150.000 t/y
- CGL (Continuous Galvanizing Lines and dip-coating processes). From 45.000 p to 450.000 t/y
- PL (Pickling Lines and other chemical processes). Up to 1.850.000 t/y
- CL (Painting and Organic Coating Lines). Up to 200.000 t/y
- AL (Annealing Lines and other thermal processes).
- FL (Finishing Lines: inspection, cut-to-length, slitting, side trimming, recoiling, etc.)
Ingeteam has been designing systems and applying solutions, for the automation and control of Continuous Process Lines, for more than 30 years. These solutions are directed at reducing maintenance and operating costs and, subsequently, improve manufacturing outputs aimed at obtaining a better quality product. The following “turnkey” solutions are aimed at attaining said objectives:
- Complete electrical equipment: external and inner substation, including: medium voltage switchgears, step down transformers, motors, motor control centers, control desks and control panels; Level 0 in general: field devices, instrumentation, etc.
- Basic Automation Level 1, comprising control PLC systems / DCS systems and operation and display HMI’s in local and global topology networks (Ethernet).
- Level 2 process automation with direct relationship with hierarchically upper systems such as: ERP’s, MES, etc.