INGEPAC™ EFx BD is the equipment that acts as the central unit of a busbar protection.
The bus differential protection is based on a distributed architecture based on the IEC 61850 standard, taking advantage of the communications between the INGEPAC™ EFx BD central unit and the INGEPAC™ EF position units.
INGEPAC™ EFx BD processes all the information received from the INGEPAC™ EF units as Multicast Sampled Values type messages and will send the different trip orders to these units through GOOSE messages.
- Distributed bus differential protection
- Includes: Checkzone, Differential Alarm, Inrush, 86, Dead Zone, Breaker Failure
- Up to 5 zones/bars and 24 position units
- Based on process bus communications according to IEC 61950-9-2
- Native IEC 61850 platform
- PRP, HSR redundancy both for the station bus and with the position units
- Automation, logic under the IEC 61131-3 standard
- Cybersecurity: sFTP, HTTPs, firewall, event auditing, password access
- Protocol with station bus selectable by setting: IEC 61850, DNP 3.0, IEC 60870-5-104, Modbus, IEC 870-5-103, PROCOME
- IEEE 1588, SNTP or IRIG-B synchronization