INGEPAC™ LP VT 24A are voltage sensors based on resistive dividers for medium voltage application in air and pole-mounted switchgear such us reclosers or sectionalizers.
Low power voltage transformers comply with the requirements defined in the IEC 61869-11 standard, thus guaranteeing a measurement accuracy of 0.5 P, and are tested to the same precision and overvoltage tests as the conventional voltage transformers.
- Accuracy: 0,5 P
- Accuracy in module: ±0,5%
- Accuracy in argument: 20’
- Operating conditions: -25 ºC up to 40 ºC
- Transformation ratio: 20,000/√3 : 3.25/√3
- Degree of protection: IP65
- Material: silicone
- Primary voltages: 11 kV, 13,2 kV, 15 kV, 20 kV
- Measurement and protection accuracy
- Smaller cost, size and weight
- Very safe
- Extensive dynamic range
- Ease of installation