INGECON EMS Manager optimizes any system, in terms of energy usage and cost savings. This new equipment manages the connection and disconnection of the loads and the energy generation sources, based on the production data obtaines from the power converters and on the total system consumption.
INGECON EMS Manager changes information with the INGECON EMS PowerMeter as with the power converters and sends orders to the INGECON EMS LoadControl via Bluetooth or RS-485.
INGECON EMS Manager
- Input voltage: 100 - 240 Vac
- Nominal frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 5 - 8 W
- 2 Potential-free outputs (250V, 6A)
Communication interface with other equipment
With Ingeteam's converters:
With monitoring systems:
With a power meter:
Dimensions and weight
- Dimensions (W / H / D): 150 / 110 / 42 mm
- Weight: 280 g