In our commitment to offering our clients complete and personalised solutions, at Ingeteam we offer a 360º CRS service with all of our product range, providing you with comprehensive consultancy, direct technical support, training and maintenance services throughout the lifetime of our products.
360º CRS is a dynamic, personalised service that covers all of stages and contact points between Ingeteam and our clients. The 360º CRS programme is supported by a professional technical team whose goal is client satisfaction and continuous improvement of products and services, always hand in hand with the latest advances and technologies in each application sector.
Ingeteam has qualified technical staff based on its sites in Zamudio (Spain), Madrid (Spain), Mexico and Brazil.
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering assembling and wiring of control and protection cabinets
- Control system programming
- Protection selectivity
- Secondary injection relay tests
- Control system commissioning
- Point-to-point tests
Cabinets and boards
Ingeteam Power Grid Automation has designed, built and supplied protection and control cabinets for medium and high voltage substations for over 20 years for the power transmission and distribution and renewable energy sectors.
With the aim of providing a global solution as a manufacturer of protection and control equipment, Ingeteam offers both internal and external solutions that cover a wide range of applications, depending on the customer’s needs or project requirements:
- Cabinets for the substation’s control system
- Floor standing cabinet: line, transformer or bars
- Measurement cabinet
- AC/DC Auxiliary Service Cabinets
- Centralising boxes
- Control of pole-mounted RTUs or connectors
- Process bus applications
- Power distribution wall cabinets
- Control boxes for medium voltage cells