Ingeteam offers solutions for Cold Rolling mills.
- with one or several stands, reversible or continuous, double cold reduction (DCR) skin-pass (temper mill), for carbon steel.
- Cluster and Sendzimir reversible mills, for stainless steel.
- CRM’s in general, for: aluminum and copper.
- And for a vast variety of final products.
Typical scope of supply:
- Electrical equipment: includes medium voltage switchgears, transformers, variable speed drives for alternating or direct current motors, motor control centers, level 0 field sensors (tensiometers, speed laser measurement and load cells) and actuators, control panels and control desks, etc.
- Basic automation Level 1: for media control: hydraulics, lubrication, cooling systems, for strip transportation and automation functionalities, including programmable automation units (PLCs), operation and monitoring (HMIs) SCADA systems, in centralized or distributed topology, interconnected via field bus and local area networks (LAN).
- Technological Control systems assuring the control functions which are responsible for strip quality:
o AGC, including controls such as: feedback, feed-forward, mass flow, adaptive gain setup, AGC control mode selection,
o HGC, including controls such as: position and force measurement, position/force bump-less control, gain compensation roll force and gain compensation cylinder position, cylinder balancing speed, solenoid settings, safety operation, roll gap zeroing, roll gap adjustment, quick opening, etc.
o Pass schedule and coil data handling. Data for AGC, in all passes:
Predicted roll force and roll gap
Orders used for specific coil
Current Pass number
o Data logging and quality supervision.
o AFC, automatic flatness control with work roll bending and cooling controls.
o AEC, automatic elongation control.
- Thickness and flatness measurement gauges.
- Automation Level 2.