INGEPAC™ EF PB is the family of devices that Ingeteam has designed as a SAMU (Stand Alone Merging Unit). The device acquires conventional transformer currents and voltages (CT and VT), and converts them into digital values, transmitting them to an Ethernet network, also called a process bus.
The data is published as Multicast Sampled Values (MSV), complying with the IEC 61850-9-2 or IEC 61869 standards.
Additionally, INGEPAC™ EF PB allows you to include I/O modules that allow GOOSE transmission/reception in accordance with IEC 61850-8-1 standard.
- Analog inputs capturing from 4 TI and 4 VT or 8 TI and 4 VT, depending on the model
- Digital inputs and outputs, for GOOSE transmission/reception
- PRP, HSR and link failover redundancy
- Automatisms, logics under IEC 61131-3 standard
- Cibersecurity features: sFTP, HTTPs, firewall, audit log, password accessing