Within the scope of our commitment to the railway market, we have designed a new catalogue of modules for our INGESYS IC3 product in order to provide an optimum response to the needs of the market. Some of its highlights include the following:
- A new IC3102BE processor module.
This new module offers:
This new processor permits MATLAB/SIMULINK integration, reducing control algorithm design and validation times.
- Calculation power 2.5 times greater than the processing units in the IC3121 family.
- Two separate Ethernet ports with M-12 connectors.
- Two separate CAN ports.
- The complete high-availability solution is based on processors with hot standby redundancy, I/O and power source redundancy and communications redundancy.
- The distributed I/O architecture is based on CAN:
CANopen has become established as one of the vehicle bus standards in trains. INGESYS TCMS, with its new CANOpen header, allows you to integrate any I/O or communications module belonging to the IC3 family in remote mode, in the vehicle's bus.
- New range of I/O modules.
New fast input modules have been developed for incremental encoders, relay digital output modules with 3 switching contact points (NO/NC), digital output modules with a higher current per output (up to 2A at 24V) and variants for 24V and 110V. Furthermore, the connection interfaces of all of the I/O modules have been adapted with DIN 41612 F connectors.
All of these new modules obtained EN 50155 certification class TX in February 2015.