Ingeteam supplies equipment and associated services for the ENEL wind turbine vibration monitoring and diagnostics control centre.
The supply is based on the following tools:
- INGESYS® CMS® Tool Suite, software tools which permit the capturing and analysis of information on vibrations corresponding to every INGESYS® CMS device installed in every wind turbine in the farm, and thanks to which it is possible to analyse signals (spectres) and vibration parameters, while generating alarms related to the wind turbine's condition status.
- INGEBOARDS® monitoring and predictive maintenance management tool which permits the following:
- Operational data analysis
- Analysis of errors (alarms, defects and stoppages) and maintenance data.
- Predictive data analysis (vibration, oils, etc.)
- Inspections (videoscopies, blades, etc.)
The solution's functional diagram is as follows:
Ingeteam monitoring solution
In terms of communications, the architecture considered is based on private networks. Hence, a connection would be established between the channel provider's routers (one at each headquarters), which would be connected to the Firewall/Router of the internal networks. Due to the location of the Ingeteam headquarters, two dedicated channels are configured.
The infrastructure is based on 4 servers: 2 data servers, 1 applications server and a gateway server. The diagram looks like this:
Server infrastructure diagram
Several elements can be highlighted:
- INGEBOARDS® Data Server.
- INGESYS® Data Server (INGESYS® CMS Tool Suite Server).
- Client Server (INGEBOARDS® Web Browser; INGESYS® CMS Tool Suite Client).