We supply level 1 and 2 automation electrical equipment for Continuous Casting machines (billet, blooms, beam blanks, slabs). The supply covers:
• Electrical equipment for motor drives and motors control.
• Synchronization of withdrawable machines’ motors in multi-motor drives.
• Basic Level 1 Automation, including control PLCs and operation/display HMIs in local and global topology networks (Ethernet).
• Level 2 (process) automation, with advanced product tracking, quality assessment, cooling water control, cut to length.
Control of technological functions: Like:
• MLC – Mold Level Control, acting on withdrawable machinesd, dummy or slide gate bar.
• TLC – Tundish car steel level control
• MWC – Mold width control.
• Break-out Control – Mold temperature control, break-out prediction.
• Control of weights in ladle turret, tundish car, product.
• Measurement of temperature and O2 activity in liquid steel.
• Optimized billet tracking up to the marking machines.