In coal coking processes, using byproduct coke-ovens, volatile coal compounds evaporate and are driven off. These volatile compounds exit the coke-oven chambers in the form of hot primary gas. After exiting the coke-oven, this primary gas cools down, producing a flow of condensed liquid and a gas flow.
The purpose of the byproducts plant is to collect the coke-oven flows, process them and subsequently recover the chemical coal by-products and process the gas so that it may be used as fuel gas.
Ingeteam provides complete consultancy services and “turnkey” supplies for:
Integrated plants for coal processing, purification, handling and storage. Coke-oven batteries and machines. Coke dry cooling plants Coke sorting and handling plants Load emission control system Repair of ovens, in hot and cold, to extend the useful life of coke oven batteries and resume production activities. Expert services for health control and the maintenance of coke-oven batteries. Thermal control and after commissioning services.
Coking technologies and technological range:
Coal purification and preparation. Carbonization of coal using byproduct recovery ovens Plants for gas processing and the recovery of chemical products produced by coal. Coke dry-cooling plants Other chemical, petrochemical products based on the knowledge of the process licensee. Range of studies on market offers and services Selection of technology, feasibility reports. Basic Engineering. Consultancy and detail engineering. Procurement services. Inspection services. Project Management. Supervision of construction and installation. Heating-up and commissioning. Health, revamping/repair study. Execution of turnkey projects.
Our automation engineers are specialists in the implementation of proven and cost-effective solutions, adapted to the needs of steel producers. Ingeteam Industry offers systems integrated in all the automation levels, covering the entire production chain, for new installations as well as for the revamping and extension of existing plants. Our extensive experience in drive systems, process control, process optimization, expert packets and plant logistics, combined with our constant emphasis on research and development, form the basis for providing decisive improvements in product quality, performance (yield) and feasibility of the plant.
- Supply of modular automation packets designed with standardized interfaces
- Application with the most advanced software tools based on expert systems.
- Solution-oriented services, covering the entire life cycle of the supplied automation systems.
- Electrical and Automation Systems
Ingeteam Industry designs systems and applies automation and control solutions for the industrial sector, mainly steel manufacturing processes. The below mentioned electrical and automation solutions are directed at achieving the aforementioned objectives:
- Complete electrical equipment, medium voltage switchgear, transformers, motors, motor control centers, control panels and desks, field devices, etc.
- Basic Level 1 Automation, including PLC control system and operation and monitoring HMIs in local and global topology networks (Ethernet).
- Level 2 process automation, with advanced product control, quality assessment, production optimization, etc.
- Execution of specific functions: Automatic sequential operation for the different section of the production line (coil loading, centering of coil, cutting, etc.).
- Calculation functions (width, diameter, radius, thickness, length, coil positions, follow-up of welding points, etc.).
- Closed loop regulation functions (elongation, position, temperatures, gauge, etc.)
- Monitoring and alarm generation functions.
- Connection with other plant levels and plant operators