"Plug and play" technology.
This Medium Voltage turnkey solution -up to 1760 kW- integrates power conversion equipment: step up transformer, switchgear, low voltage distribution panels and monitoring equipment. It features two Ingecon Sun PowerMax Outdoor PV inverters and it is delivered fully furnished for its immediate on-site installation.
There is also available the Ingecon Sun PowerMax MV for utility-scale projects that require compliance with the IEEE 1547.1 and IEEE 1547 international standards. It is delivered fully equipped in a containerized housing for "plug and play" integration at the site.
Ingecon Sun PowerStation U
Ingecon Sun PowerMax MV
Grid support: these PV inverters feature a low voltage ride-through capability. They can deliver reactive power and control the active power delivered to the grid.
Maximum efficiency values of up to 98.9%.
Different configurations to choose from: one, two or three central outdoor inverters in one skid.
Advanced MPPT algorithm that makes it possible to harness the maximum power from the PV array.
Standard 5 year warranty, extendable for up to 20 years.
Ease of maintenance.
Ethernet and RS-485 communications supplied as standard.
DC and AC connections integrated into the same cabinet to facilitate repair work.
Software INGECON SUN Manager for PV plant access and data registration.
Software INGECON SUN Monitor for PV plant monitoring.
- One, two or three outdoor PV inverters.
- Liquid-filled MV pad-mounted transformer up to 35 kV, with an integrated switch disconnect.
- Electrical gear: LV distribution panels and auxiliary transformers.
- Ethernet and RS-485 communications.
- Motorized DC switch for the automatic disconnection of the inverter from the PV array.
- Protection against reverse polarity.
- Protection against insulation failure.
- AC fuses.
- DC and AC surge arresters (type 2).
- Four DC fuse-holders per power block. Non-grounded inverters have both poles protected.
- Anti-islanding with automatic disconnection.
- MV swithgear.
- Metering equipment.
- Reduced loss transformer.
- Inter-inverter communication via Bluetooth.
- Remote communication via GSM / GPRS and SCADA.
- DC fuses.
- Monitoring of the DC currents.
- Wattmeter on the AC side.
- Auxiliary services kit.
- Heating kit for operating at an ambient temperature of -22ºF (-30ºC).
- Start-up at the installation site.