Ingeteam Power Technology – Marine and Ingeteam Ltda are currently working together on the engineering and the supply of the electrical equipment and automation systems for two PSV, Platform supply vessels, designed to supply offshore oil rigs, being built at the Brazilian Keppel Singmarine shipyard.
The order, signed by Ingeteam Power Technology – Marine includes the supply of:
• Electric Generators
• Main distribution panels
• Auxiliary distribution panels
• Frequency converters for main and auxiliary propulsion
• Electric motors for main and auxiliary propulsion
• Power Management System (PMS)
• System automation (AMCS) for the control of more than 2,500 I/O:
Part of this supply will be produced in the Basque Country, like engineering, the frequency converters for the main propulsion, the electric generators, electric motors and the automation, but with the participation of the Brazilian subsidiary. Ingeteam Ltda will execute the auxiliary distribution panels, transformers and auxiliary converters. Both companies will also be working together in the commissioning of the equipment, which will take place next year.